Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
A favor -- beta testers wanted

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2016, 06:18 PM by RobertSF.)

Hi, everyone. I wrote an application that downloads search results from web pages in Excel-compatible format. It's a web scraper. I use it for myself, but I'm trying to make sure the documentation is clear for beginners to use. If you write code and documentation, it's very difficult to tell if the documentation is good because you know the code so well, so you need third persons to take a look. You would do me a big favor if you downloaded and tried this CodeIgniter 3.0 application and then gave me your feedback on the quality of the documentation, starting with README.MD.

Here is the link to the application. I don't want to explain more because the documentation should do that. But I think you for taking the time and giving feedback! https://github.com/RobertHallsey/search-scraper (click on Download ZIP button, to the left).
Hey, don't work without a PHP debugger. Several free IDEs have this features built in. Two are NetBeans and CodeLobster. Without a debugger, it's like you're driving with a blindfold on -- you are going to crash!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB