Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Flexi auth
Brick 

I have been using flexi-auth for a while now since CI 2...

Seeing that the developer Rob Hussey http://haseydesign.com/ has not much time to update i have done so myself

if you are interested you will find the latest version over here

Flexi-auth is now runnging on CI 3.0.4

any changes or upgrades will be announced in this thread.

any requests or problemes can be posted here as well

hope you find this usfull

Enjoy

Thank you

Just want to say thank you. I used it on my CI2 projects long time ago, and it was great library back then. Happy to see the good guy back in town.

Thank you Marcel for this update. Because I am searching to select the best auth system for CI3, which are the main advantages of Flexi-auth in comparison to Ion Auth and Community Auth?

(01-15-2016, 12:55 AM)johnpon Wrote: Thank you Marcel for this update. Because I am searching to select the best auth system for CI3, which are the main advantages of Flexi-auth in comparison to Ion Auth and Community Auth?

I have honestly never used any other Sad so coulnt really give you a honest reply

Thank you for keep this baby alive. Smile

I have question. Login system now often have registration and login using social account like Facebook, G+, Twitter... Is it possibility of you to make a register/login using social accounts in flexi auth ?

(01-15-2016, 03:16 AM)Marcel Wrote:
(01-15-2016, 12:55 AM)johnpon Wrote: Thank you Marcel for this update. Because I am searching to select the best auth system for CI3, which are the main advantages of Flexi-auth in comparison to Ion Auth and Community Auth?

I have honestly never used any other Sad so coulnt really give you a honest reply
OK, fair enough. So you are confident that Flexi auth is secured enough for proficient use?

(01-15-2016, 05:50 AM)johnpon Wrote:
(01-15-2016, 03:16 AM)Marcel Wrote:

OK, fair enough. So you are confident that Flexi auth is secured enough for proficient use?

As far as i know the original code was Ion auth that was modified and then became its own auth addin.

you seem to have more experience in the others why not check it out and give us a run down on your experiences.

Hi Marcel,

thank you for the work.
I'm a first-time flexi-user and unfortunately i'm having a hard time following your installation description. To me it looks like your explanation and the content of http://www.leap-it.be/flexiauth/flexiauth.rar don't match.
There is no directory called "'library_files" and the only sql-file i can find is called "flexi_auth_demo_database_dump.sql" in the sql_dump-directory.

Am i misssing something?
Help is very much appreciated.

Ralf

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB