Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Flexi auth

(01-24-2016, 07:20 AM)raschid Wrote: Hi Marcel,

thank you for the work.
I'm a first-time flexi-user and unfortunately i'm having a hard time following your installation description. To me it looks like your explanation and the content of http://www.leap-it.be/flexiauth/flexiauth.rar don't match.
There is no directory called "'library_files" and the only sql-file i can find is called "flexi_auth_demo_database_dump.sql" in the sql_dump-directory.

Am i misssing something?
Help is very much appreciated.

Ralf

Hi sorry for the late reply.

actually you right ive have not completely updated the instructions.

what you downloading here is a complete CI3 and flexiauth package .

forget the part in the installation guide called
Copy flexi auth files to CodeIgniter installation

this has been done for you already in the package. Smile

and yes use the sql_dump_demo file this will create the tables needed as well as two accounts (admin , and moderator) as in the demo.

Kind of a dumb question but...once you have gone through the installation of the demo, how do you log in the first time?...I see there's an 'admin' account, but what is the password for it?

Seems like a pretty cool library, hope I can get it working Smile

(01-31-2016, 01:43 PM)DaveX64 Wrote: Kind of a dumb question but...once you have gone through the installation of the demo, how do you log in the first time?...I see there's an 'admin' account, but what is the password for it?

Seems like a pretty cool library, hope I can get it working Smile

Hi there sorry didn't think of that . Usually when in the username input a pop-up appears with theclogin details.

Anyways here you go

admin@admin.com admin password123

[email protected] moderator password123

[email protected] public password123

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2016, 03:23 PM by DaveX64.)

Thanks...I guess I made too many bad attempts, now I get:

"The Captcha Answer field is required."

Update: I fixed it by increasing the failed login limit...but now I get:

Your submitted login details are incorrect.

I did change the salt value according to the setup instructions and I'm wondering how you could put a premade login that could still jibe with that salt value?

(01-31-2016, 03:15 PM)DaveX64 Wrote: Thanks...I guess I made too many bad attempts, now I get:

"The Captcha Answer field is required."

Update:  I fixed it by increasing the failed login limit...but now I get:

Your submitted login details are incorrect.

I did change the salt value according to the setup instructions and I'm wondering how you could put a premade login that could still jibe with that salt value?

Quite correct a new salt value will completly through out the exsisting accounts.

I bhrough this togeather between jobs and i think I should relook at it and iron out the few details i have missed.

thanks for your time and questions and patiences which help bring this all together.

Okay...looking forward to the update Smile

Hi,

It seems this is kind of its own version of CI? Why isn't this made as a completely separate library?

When I have my own app, I have to go through all CI folders and pick out everything FlexiAuth related and copy paste it into my app. This seem cumbersome – and error prone, in case I miss a file.

Could this be restructured for easier implementation?

Like:
Copy these files:
    Auth_admin.php
    Auth_lite.php
    Auth_public.php
    Auth.php

flexiauth > application folder
To:
your_app > application

etc.

And then some simple example of how to implement it in a controller.

Hi,

I get this when I try to load your Flexi_auth_model from a Controller:
Fatal error: Class 'Flexi_auth_lite_model' not found in /Applications/MAMP/ ... /application/models/Flexi_auth_model.php on line 36

It seems the extends part is failing. Am I missing something?

Hello Admin,
I am using Flexi auth. I installed as User guide.
but I'm getting error.  Please help.
I am attaching error screenshot.

thanks,

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Web Developer

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB