Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
help me please

Hello all, I greet new member here
I need a little help from the members here to set up a website of my films, because I see my seo a bit problematic as a result of visitors there.
I do not understand with CodeIgniter, so please help me to organize his seo, thanks
forgive me if I do not understand the language, I am from Indonesia

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2016, 11:24 AM by skunkbad.)

(01-14-2016, 08:10 PM)cakra26 Wrote: Hello all, I greet new member here
I need a little help from the members here to set up a website of my films, because I see my seo a bit problematic as a result of visitors there.
I do not understand with CodeIgniter, so please help me to organize his seo, thanks

Do you have any PHP development experience, or web development experience?

EDIT:

I did receive your private message, and tried to respond to it, but you have private messaging disabled.

I cannot help you through private message. You'll need to post your code that you've been working on here in the forum, and I and other forum members can try to help you.

(01-15-2016, 11:00 AM)skunkbad Wrote:

I do not understand anything about php . therefore I asked here and ask for help from friends here Huh

(01-15-2016, 11:11 AM)cakra26 Wrote: I do not understand anything about php . therefore I asked here and ask for help from friends here Huh 

Hi Cakra... Are you also new to HTML and CSS? Do you know other programming languages or is PHP the first one for you? How about hosting? Do you know how to set up a website on your remote host? Do you know what a local host is?

If you have to learn EVERYTHING, you need more than a forum.  You will need books and a lot of patience and also a friendly forum. Smile

For books, I recommend watching Amazon Kindle Store and look for free books. They are always changing. I just found this one, "What is HTML5?" http://www.amazon.com/What-HTML5-Brett-M...005ISQ7JM/ I don't know if the book is good, but it is $0.00, so download it, and if you don't like it, delete it.

Can you tell us more about your experience? Don't worry about your English. It is better than our Indonesian!
Hey, don't work without a PHP debugger. Several free IDEs have this features built in. Two are NetBeans and CodeLobster. Without a debugger, it's like you're driving with a blindfold on -- you are going to crash!

(01-15-2016, 11:00 AM)skunkbad Wrote:

EDIT:

I did receive your private message, and tried to respond to it, but you have private messaging disabled.

I cannot help you through private message. You'll need to post your code that you've been working on here in the forum, and I and other forum members can try to help you.
I have to enter the activation code, whether it can reply to my message?

thanks before Smile

(01-15-2016, 12:23 PM)RobertSF Wrote:
(01-15-2016, 11:11 AM)cakra26 Wrote: I do not understand anything about php . therefore I asked here and ask for help from friends here Huh 

Hi Cakra... Are you also new to HTML and CSS? Do you know other programming languages or is PHP the first one for you? How about hosting? Do you know how to set up a website on your remote host? Do you know what a local host is?

If you have to learn EVERYTHING, you need more than a forum.  You will need books and a lot of patience and also a friendly forum. Smile

For books, I recommend watching Amazon Kindle Store and look for free books. They are always changing. I just found this one, "What is HTML5?" http://www.amazon.com/What-HTML5-Brett-M...005ISQ7JM/ I don't know if the book is good, but it is $0.00, so download it, and if you don't like it, delete it.

Can you tell us more about your experience? Don't worry about your English. It is better than our Indonesian!
thank you, I'll learn a lot about html and other Big Grin

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB