Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
how to schedule sent email in my codeigniter project

Any library or built-in facility in codeigniter. Please give me a best solution.

Hi
Please write cron job for send email.
I don't think that any library available for scheduler in CI.
If any one know please share.
Thanks

(01-27-2016, 10:22 PM)Bhavesh Wrote: Hi
Please write cron job for send email.
I don't think that any library available for scheduler in CI.
If any one know please share.
Thanks

How to write cron job in codeigniter ? Could you give me guide line or sample code.

see that dude Wink

http://www.codeigniter.com/user_guide/general/cli.html

all is explained Smile

I don't know anything specific to CodeIgniter. However, I can point you to this awesome PHP cron parser: http://mtdowling.com/blog/2012/06/03/cro...ns-in-php/
Best regards,
José Postiga
Senior Backend Developer

the easiest way to do cron -- is if your hosting company has a tool for it.
like if you are using cpanel, the cron tool is very easy to use.

(01-28-2016, 06:07 PM)cartalotthe Wrote: easiest way to do cron -- is if your hosting company has a tool for it.

How to use in my application and how to execute cli with PHP code

(01-30-2016, 10:25 AM)mdsir Wrote:
(01-28-2016, 06:07 PM)cartalotthe Wrote: easiest way to do cron -- is if your hosting company has a tool for it.

How to use in my application and how to execute cli with PHP code

A cron job is a server configuration that tells the server to run a task at certain times.

From the terminal, you access the place to create cron jobs by typing "crontab -e".

Many tutorials exist for creating cron jobs, but in general the job is scheduled by choosing a time for it to run, and providing a command to run. CodeIgniter makes running cron jobs easy, because of the CLI mentioned above.

So, you just create the functionality you want in a controller, and then point your cron job at it.

(01-28-2016, 06:07 PM)cartalot Wrote: the easiest way to do cron -- is if your hosting company has a tool for it.

Webcron (like easycron.com) is another way to use cron job, It's quite reliable with log and email notification feature.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB