Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Which web hosting to use

Hello…

Security is an important concern when looking at a web hosting plan. But there’s no single feature that makes one hosting platform more secure than any other.
Most web hosting companies are engaging in at least a few of the standard security practices, but that doesn’t tell you how secure they are compared to competitors. Different security measures that you and your hosting company might take to keep your site secure include Firewalls,
DDos Protection, Virus Protection, Security Protection, Spam Filter, SSL Security Certificate and Domain Name Privacy.

It’s easy for a web hosting company to claim that they are “secure,” because that word doesn’t have a clearly-defined technical meaning. My favorite options for those looking for a safer, more secure host are HostGator and DomainRacer.

I was using hostinger, didn`t spot any problems with that

The one that has existed for more than a year, has a good reputation, technical support is really professionals, not students and the hosting that has free modern servers.

My choice is expensive but a serious option for serious people. Liquid Web

Better to use the Godaddy VPS Server. I have been using since last 3 years. There is no any issue that have suffered. It will cost more but will be helpful to manage from your end.

However selecting a web hosting is totally depend upon your website traffic and use, If you are running already developed site then I recommend to go for VPS, But if you are planning to start new site then you can start with shared hosting, So I recommend to use NTC hosting, It is good and cheap for new websites.

hostgator.com

is definitively the best. Here are some exclusive coupons you can use. They charge from 7 to 3$ a month depending on the package you get. Here are some coupons that will definitively help you!

killerbees95 - will take 25% of the purchase of a package. So if you get the 6 month basic plan you are host for 6 months for just 30 bucks.

hgcoupon33- will take 9.95$ off the total of the package you buy. So you can literally get one month of hosting free to try.

PS: HIGHLY recommend you use the first coupon and buy 6 months since you save a TON that way!

SiteGround it works well with Wordpress, Drupal, and Joomla.

(This post was last modified: 08-09-2021, 03:40 PM by includebeer.)

Well, you mentioned using stuff on the free plan, I must say it's a good practice. You can go for Cloudways, as they have an easy 'pay-as-you-go' payment and of course it gives a free week trial without asking for a credit card. Currently, leveraging it for drupal web hosting and it's working again while securing the servers with a fast-paced performance.

(This post was last modified: 06-24-2021, 05:47 AM by includebeer. Edit Reason: Removed SPAM )

There are many hosting providers available in the market. You can choose according to your budget. I recommend Vapourhost as it is quite affordable for a beginner and the aftersale service is also quite impressive. For more info, you can connect with some best website designs and development companies.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB