Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Stripe API
Question 

Hi

Its my first time to use payment getaway API !

I wanna use Stripe API on my project. i read the stripe's docs and i found a library in php.
I need to know whether anyone knows how can i make a dynamic payments (Not checkout button).

Im contacting the Stripe technical team, but unfortunately they can't OR they don't want to help to solve it.

Thanks in advance

Are you talking about subscription/recurring billing?

What do you need really? You should read the Stripe API docs and start programming...

Or am I missing something here?
Best regards,
José Postiga
Senior Backend Developer

what is "dynamic payments"?
otherwise if anyone has a favorite stripe library or hints, this is something i'm going to need to do in a few weeks as well.

(03-17-2016, 02:04 PM)cartalot Wrote: what is "dynamic payments"?
otherwise if anyone has a favorite stripe library or hints, this is something i'm going to need to do in a few weeks as well.
i mean about dynamic payment was transfer to third parties directly.

(03-20-2016, 05:24 AM)ardavan Wrote:
(03-17-2016, 02:04 PM)cartalot Wrote: what is "dynamic payments"?
i mean about dynamic payment was transfer to third parties directly.

So just a standard credit card auth/capture, but instead you want the funds to go into somebody else's account? Is that what you mean by "third party"?

Im trying to do this
https://stripe.com/docs/connect

is it that much complicated or I'm that much stupid to understand this documentation?

(03-25-2016, 12:08 AM)ardavan Wrote: Im trying to do this
https://stripe.com/docs/connect

is it that much complicated or I'm that much stupid to understand this documentation?

The Stripe documentation is very well done. I think if you read it carefully, you'll understand exactly what to do.
Best regards,
José Postiga
Senior Backend Developer

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB