Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
[April Fool] CodeIgniter 5 has been released!

April fool :p

Hahaha.
It was a good one. Love you CI Smile
CI Rocks  Big Grin

(04-01-2016, 11:17 PM)jlp Wrote: Sadly, we have to rescind the release of CodeIgniter 5 ... we did indeed forget about backwards compatability Sad

Our stealthy development team will retreat back to the shadows to address this, and you probably won't hear from us again for another year Undecided

Sorry to get your hopes up!!
Jim

That's a pity. I could do with MRI. Big Grin

I didn't like v5 anyway. It didn't have PII (Programmer Intention Interface) that would, without my permission or any notification, completely refactor all code to accomplish what I intended to do in the first place.

if i want ci5 because i wish begin a new project and i don't need ci3

Big Grin ha ha ha.. But I'm waiting for Codeigniter 5
Heart @@AbdurRahaman@@ Heart  

I am just posting here because it still makes me laugh and I thought it still deserves to be bumped to the top of the 'latest posts' list. I so want MRI and davefreinds PII plugin.

@PaulD I am thinking that we should plan to release CodeInator (CodeIgniter Genisys) next August (2017), with a celebrity spokesperson to kick it off (the Awwwwwnold?). Just think of the cool tech that should be in place then ... JS-killer-drones, the T-2000 programming assistant, and the Genisys code generation tool. Just you watch - we'll be back!

(This post was last modified: 12-22-2016, 10:56 PM by sv3tli0.)

I think that we can plan and Co(de)Rtana ..
It can provide CI based voice recognition to program with speech instead using the old keyboards..

P.S. > This will beat all other frameworks who are proud from their cli generators..
Best VPS Hosting : Digital Ocean

(12-22-2016, 10:55 PM)sv3tli0 Wrote: I think that we can plan and Co(de)Rtana ..
It can provide CI based voice recognition to program with speech instead using the old keyboards..

P.S. > This will beat all other frameworks who are proud from their cli generators..

CI Dev Team:  Please make sure it has:
  • HAL voice responses (I'm sorry, I can't do that, Dave) 
  • HMVC in core
  • Authentication in core
@ciadmin, I'm glad to see you finally put a hard release date on something. I'll be expecting it Aug 1st or will complain every day.

Big Grin

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB