Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Looking for Developer who can work "outside of the box"

We have a short term, but could become longer term, need for a capable codeigniter developer. We are building a custom web CRM, and we need to build one module that has two versions. One that is part of the CRM, and another that can stand alone and work offline on a laptop. We are thinking of using Z-WAMP, Server2Go, or similar, but are open to other options.

You will need good Javascript skills as well, and preferably have some experience with ci-bonfire, Twitter Bootstrap, AJAX, and Subversion.

PHP Codeigniter Expert here 4 year of experience My email is arfan67 @ gmail.com

Expert in: Codeigniter, PHP/MySql, AngularJS, Laravel5, Bootstrap and Javascript JQuery.

Thanks

(04-06-2016, 04:05 PM)skribe Wrote: We have a short term, but could become longer term, need for a capable codeigniter developer.  We are building a custom web CRM, and we need to build one module that has two versions.  One that is part of the CRM, and another that can stand alone and work offline on a laptop.  We are thinking of using Z-WAMP, Server2Go, or similar, but are open to other options.

You will need good Javascript skills as well, and preferably have some experience with ci-bonfire, Twitter Bootstrap, AJAX, and Subversion.

Hello,

Please check your mail and let me know. 

Regards
Shivank Agrawal 
email: [email protected]
Elderberry Tech | CodeIgniter Pro  |  Projects

Hello Skribe,
Hope you are doing well.

Have sent you a mail, please check it.

Can definitely assist you with your requirements, have excellent proficiency in CodeIgniter.

Looking forward to your response.

BR
Aaron Lennon
e-mail: [email protected]

Hi,

I can help you. Skype me : winwinweb05

Cheers

just sent you an email.

Frank
Zend Certified Engineer PHP 5

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB