Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Looking for a motivated developer for an innovative project

We have developed a project in social network category. Now, it is in the debugging process, and we need a motivated developer to join us.

You will need to have sound skills:

PHP (codeigniter is a MUST)
Javascript
MySQL
basic Linux command line

French language is not essential, but is a great asset.

You will help us in debugging and maybe developing new parts that may assigned.  If you are interested in great projects, and enough motivated, please give me a message.

PHP Codeigniter Expert here 4 year of experience My email is arfan67 @ gmail.com

Expert in: Codeigniter, PHP/MySql, AngularJS, Laravel5

Thanks

(This post was last modified: 06-08-2016, 05:30 AM by phpexpert83. Edit Reason: want to hide the client websites url )

[quote='Hi Myself Himanshu Jogi,' pid='330941' dateline='1459990889']

I have 10+ years of web industry experience and have worked 100+ sites for clients across the world

I can provide full support of custom development + design etc ..

My skype id is phpepxert83 Looking forward to work with you.

Hi,

With a proven track record of successful achievements, I am pleased to introduce Tecfreaks – privately held web application development company based in Chennai, India which specializes in offering Web application developer across the globe who range from small businesses to medium enterprises.

We have an experience these kind job to many clients. I invite you to visit our website (www.tecfreaks.com ) and browse through our web service lines. I would be very glad to give you a call/chat or mail me at raja@Tecfreaks.com your convenience to explain this package and discuss how it can be done for you.

Regards,
Raja
Tecfreaks
Thumbs Up 

(04-06-2016, 06:01 PM)fatemiha Wrote: Hi I have 10 years experiences in web development and 4 years experiences in code igniter. My skype : michaelbzone and my email : [email protected]. Hope to hear from you. Thank you.

(04-06-2016, 06:01 PM)fatemiha Wrote: We have developed a project in social network category. Now, it is in the debugging process, and we need a motivated developer to join us.

You will need to have sound skills:

PHP (codeigniter is a MUST)
Javascript
MySQL
basic Linux command line

French language is not essential, but is a great asset.

You will help us in debugging and maybe developing new parts that may assigned.  If you are interested in great projects, and enough motivated, please give me a message.

Hello,

I can assist you with your requirements. 

Have 5+ years of working experience in CodeIgniter, Laravel, AngularJS, Yii and various other frameworks of PHP.

Please join me on Skype: aaron.cis so that we can have quick and proper chat.

BR
Aaron
Mail: aaron.cis10 at gmail.com

We have a highly experienced team of developers. Will you consider working with a remote team?
No SEO spam

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB