Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Undefined property: CI_Loader::$session

The storage folder needs to exist before you use sessions.

I strongly suggest you read the CodeIgniter user guide, from beginning to end, to help your understanding.
Most of your recent questions are addressed in the guide, and it's like you are asking for solutions here to avoid reading it Sad

(05-27-2016, 06:53 PM)davy_yg Wrote: I think this is more than php it's CI that's I am still learning.  I am still learning it for 5 months.  Still new.  That's why I think why I need this forum.

I used procedural PHP daily for 3 years before moving on to OOP and a framework. Community Auth was actually born as a procedural script about 8 years ago.

Jumping into OOP and CodeIgniter without first knowing PHP is like jumping in to the deep end of a swimming pool and learning to swim. Dangerous. I say this because there's a massive amount of ways that you can do the same thing, but usually only a few that are right. Many of the wrong ways introduce security issues, and yes there are lots of ways you can have security issues when using CodeIgniter or any other framework.

Now I've been a PHP user for 10+ years, and I still am learning stuff all the time.

If you find that you are using a lot of code from other people, or copying and pasting little snippets you've found from around the internet, you're sure to be creating some huge problems for yourself. Trust me, I look back at code I wrote even a couple years ago and do the facepalm. I don't know what your're trying to do, or what you're trying to create, but you've really got to learn PHP if you want to be successful. I recommend reading the docs:

http://php.net/manual/en/

Obviously the docs are overwhelming in size, but just read a little every day. It'll make you better at what you're trying to do.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB