Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Picture Gallery

Hello,

I am building an uload form system with CI then now I am thinking about the image gallery.

Which is better for the image gallery?

I am looking for not just a plain image gallery.  I forget using what languages is it.  I think it is html and css an image gallery that could type caption and delete just by pressing cross on the right corner of the image gallery.

Can you help?  How to create the image gallery?

Thanks in advance.
" If I looks more intelligence please increase my reputation."

Oh you must mean the famous "HTML/CSS Captioned Image Gallery With Delete Cross In Corner"!

You can download it here.

Gee, the gallery only shows the picture with no "X" nor caption?
" If I looks more intelligence please increase my reputation."

Do you mean this? http://bfy.tw/6mkJ

Davy, I think people are frustrated with you asking the most basic programming questions on this forum. I'd highly recommend using google. You're never going to be a good programmer if all you do is ask people to tell you what to do anytime you run into an issue. You need to do some research and learn things on your own, especially when it comes to simply finding an image library in jQuery or something. There are literally thousands of them out there.

The fact that you have -19 reputation on this forum says something considering how patient and nice most people on here are.
Codeigniter is simply one of the tools you need to learn to be a successful developer. Always add more tools to your coding arsenal!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB