Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
hello codeigniter ... some help me

I am getting this error once i auto -load session. i installed apache and dropped codeigniter into htdocs folder ... when i auto load the session library i an getting that error

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-26-2016, 03:04 AM)kakamusa Wrote: I am getting this error once i auto -load session. i installed apache and dropped codeigniter into htdocs folder ... when i auto load the session library i an getting that error

Make sure you set a path for where your session files will be saved. Looks like CI doesn't know where to save them.
Codeigniter is simply one of the tools you need to learn to be a successful developer. Always add more tools to your coding arsenal!

(08-26-2016, 03:04 AM)kakamusa Wrote: I am getting this error once i auto -load session. i installed apache and dropped codeigniter into htdocs folder ... when i auto load the session library i an getting that error

check the settings in the application/config.php

$config['sess_save_path'] = '';

make sure that is the correct folder
On the package it said needs Windows 7 or better. So I installed Linux.

(This post was last modified: 08-26-2016, 02:39 PM by wolfgang1983.)

Try setting your sessions path permissions 0700

Code:
$config['sess_save_path'] = FCPATH . 'application/cache/';

Or

PHP Code:
$config['sess_save_path'] = FCPATH  'application/somefolder/'
There's only one rule - please don't tell anyone to go and read the manual.  Sometimes the manual just SUCKS!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB