Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
How to optimise HTML even further ?

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2016, 07:51 AM by ciadmin. Edit Reason: Remove unnecessary links )

Is there anyway to optimise HTML even further for coupon boxes, and also when I am inspecting "GrabOn" in google pagespeed (developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=...), it is saying "None of the above-the-fold content on your page could be rendered without waiting for the following resources to load. Try to defer or asynchronously load blocking resources, or inline the critical portions of those resources directly in the HTML."

So ideally, if I need to inline the critical portions in the HTML itself, it will increase page size. 
what are the possible ways to increase the performance of the page?

3 Ways to Preload Images with CSS, JavaScript, or Ajax
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

That message usually means you're loading resources in the head tag that should be loaded before the closing body tag. CSS includes should be in the header JS includes should be just before the closing body tag. This allows the browser to start drawing the page before scripts are ready.

This is still relevant: https://developer.yahoo.com/performance/rules.html

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2016, 07:52 AM by ciadmin. Edit Reason: Spam links )

i am also facing the same problem for my coupon site in google page speed

Merely minifying the CSS is often not enough for page-speed insights. Page speed prefers CSS that involves content "Above the fold" (top 600px) to be internal (i.e. loaded in a tag). All the rest of the CSS should be deferred to load after the most important ATF content.

You do know that this post is over 2 years old.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB