Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter 3.1.1 Released

CodeIgniter 3.1.1 was released today, with some security fixes, bug fixes and enhancements.

Security: Fixed a flaw in the Security library, for PHP 5.3.

Enhancements: to the inflector_helper and common functions.

Bug fixes: for the Cache, Email, File Uploading, Form Validation, HTML Table, Image Manipulation, Session, Trackback, Unit Testing, and XML-RPC libraries;as well as the Database driver, Database Forge and Query Builder.

This is recommended for all users of version 3. Download v3.1.1 now, and we encourage you to read the changelog, and to check the directions for upgrading from a previous version.
James Parry
Project Lead

when are you guys planning to introduce composer in CI?
(10-22-2016, 10:23 AM)jlp Wrote: CodeIgniter 3.1.1 was released today, with some security fixes, bug fixes and enhancements.

Security: Fixed a flaw in the Security library, for PHP 5.3.

Enhancements: to the inflector_helper and common functions.

Bug fixes: for the Cache, Email, File Uploading, Form Validation, HTML Table, Image Manipulation, Session, Trackback, Unit Testing, and XML-RPC libraries;as well as the Database driver, Database Forge and Query Builder.

This is recommended for all users of version 3. Download v3.1.1 now, and we encourage you to read the changelog, and to check the directions for upgrading from a previous version.
Tarek Showkot
Independent Developer
http://facebook.com/f0rg0tt3n

(10-22-2016, 10:34 AM)forgotten Wrote: when are you guys planning to introduce composer in CI?

It is already supported ... http://www.codeigniter.com/user_guide/ge...-resources

Are you referring to something else, for instance a composer installable version, like https://packagist.org/packages/codeigniter/framework ?

We don't insist on Composer, but it is supported.

Thank you Development Team...
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

The Session has been changed (including docs), making id from ci_sessions be varchar(128). Shouldn't be that mentioned in the changelog?

(10-23-2016, 04:59 AM)gxgpet Wrote: The Session has been changed (including docs), making id from ci_sessions be varchar(128). Shouldn't be that mentioned in the changelog?

No.

after update my admin panel after login, show 404, whats wrong ?

Yes, same problem here - 404 on admin router.

All front routes work normally, but admin routers - 404. I return 3.1.0 system folder and is OK.

I fix it, my controller name is 'Login' and method name is also 'login', maybe now this is a conflict in codeigniter routes.

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2016, 03:01 AM by Andryshok.)

This my admin panel return 404 page. This is a bug. I return 3.1.0.
Route adress my_domain/admin - return 404 page
Default controller name for my admin panel is 'Index.php' - in version 3.1.0 - it's works

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB