Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
phpStorm Releases ver 2016.3

(This post was last modified: 11-25-2016, 11:38 AM by InsiteFX. Edit Reason: Added link )

phpStorm released version 2016.3 yesterday.

WHAT’S NEW IN PHPSTORM 2016.3
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

Yes.. but here is not jetbrains info feed ☺
Best VPS Hosting : Digital Ocean

I remember something mentioned about CI support in this version, but can't find anything.

(11-25-2016, 09:19 AM)RBX Wrote: I remember something mentioned about CI support in this version, but can't find anything.

I didn't see it in the beta, I don't see it and at the final.. 
There was a chance for multi projects in 1 window, but this didn't came out too.. Sad

On the release notes page, it does talk about "Codeigniter Code Style", and that is mentioned deeper in the docs too Smile
It is also mentioned a few other place on their site, and seems to be (in their minds) a selling point for the new PHPStorm!

@sv3tli0: https://www.jetbrains.com/phpstorm/whatsnew/ mentions "multiple projects in one frame" about 60% down, and the CodeIgniter style support is mentioned at the bottom of this page.

Granted, there are not a lot of details on their site about their interpretation of "CodeIgniter support", but it looks like a good start Smile Need to play with it.

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2016, 01:25 AM by sv3tli0.)

I just find the "multiple projects in one frame" option ..
It is a little bit hidden but it exists Smile..

This is great option specially at the moment when I am rewriting an old code into a CI project..

The CI code style exists but it is not CI plugin support..
Just the default CI rules for writing style of the code which I personally don't like and I wouldn't use.

There is no real plugin which will improve the work flow with things as follow methods/class to their declaration and etc...

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB