Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Do you have a hobby?

(This post was last modified: 11-27-2021, 08:52 AM by includebeer. Edit Reason: No SPAM link PLEASE!! )

I do the layout of websites. Apart from that, I also do a bit of writing. It's more of an experiment so far, but mostly I'm learning how to combine my writing and design skills. It's probably more about composition. I've just switched to MacOS and haven't figured out the paid programs yet. I'm not saving my notes in icloud for some reason and have to use letterhead templates *spam link removed*. Do you know why this is the case?

there is one hobby

I like solving math problems
Photo 
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2021, 08:53 AM by includebeer. Edit Reason: No SPAM link PLEASE!! )

My hobby is creating layout. I share my works on my personal blog. Based on the request of the visitors, I decided to create layouts of *spam link removed*. This is because most of my website visitors are teachers who assign writing project called newspaper writing to their students. This is one of the example:

Well, other coding, I've many hobbies, Such as Singing, Gaming, Group Chit-Chat. LOL ^_^

(This post was last modified: 11-27-2021, 08:53 AM by includebeer. Edit Reason: No SPAM link PLEASE!! )

I love sports and to spend my free time actively, I am fond of hiking in the mountains. Recently went up with an amazing tool metal detector *spam link removed*

i used to make things with veg tan leather, then went and shipped everything to Ghana; back now Uk no leather and no tools.

Hello, im newbie but i love compilation of my free time gardening. Its so nice after spending a lot of PC time.

Yes, I have. I think everyone has a hobby. My favorite hobby is traveling and fishing in leisure time.

I like learning languages (I picked French to start with), hiking, and reading. Oh, music is another thing I'm passionate about.

Yeah, I have. I love to travel a lot. In my leisure time, I don't hesitate to go for a big tour.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB