Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Do you have a hobby?

compilation of my free time gardening. it's fun and time-consuming after spending a lot of PC time.

I enjoy all kinds of crafts. I have knitted sweaters, ponchos, hats, scarves, dishcloths as well as socks. I learned as a child but didn't take an interest until my 40s. I had sewing lessons and have made basic clothes, but I really enjoy figuring out utilitian projects. For example, I made fleece, batting and flannel cage liners and pee pads for Guinea pigs cage. Saved a small fortune. I also make corner hideys and fleece lap blankets. My next project is making fleece and flannel tunnels for Guinea pigs. I also made a messenger bag for my laptop computer. I started crocheting Guinea pig lap blankets for Wheek Care Guinea Pig Rescue to give with adoptions. Sold a few and do them when someone asks.

I like to dabble in sales, marketing, customer service and public relations. I have done craft shows and found I would rather do crafts for gifts.

I do.like to write anything. I had 2 poems published in 1996. A goal for me for a long time. I'd like to do more. I had an idea in college for a coffee table book with my pictures and poems to.pull the concept together.

I am open to trying new things like drawing lessons and possibility doing crafts for a cause.

(01-11-2017, 08:14 PM)Kel_Novi Wrote: ... eating food that i've never tried before Big Grin

...that part can be dangerous  Confused  Smile

My hobby is not similar to yours. However, I like to collect different type of skulls . They come from the ancient Japanese mythology. They're also used by the Japanese museum to decorate and it also reminds the ancient time.

my hobby is to play guitar but, my new hobby alongside playing guitar is to collect Japanese Kabuki masks like demon ​​​​​​​, noh, oni,joker mask etc. It comes from the Japanese mythology where actors perform dramas in theatres using kabuki masks and samurai outfits.

Watching anime seasons is one of my fav thing to do, and i like playing tennis too, so i decided to launch a website regarding tennis racquets.

Don`t even know, can I call my job a hobby? xd
In my free time I am going for playing games (recently bought a new pc) and for sports, these are main.

I'm into drawing but in a traditional way. Want to get into web illustration Smile

Traveling to the Hill station, Playing cricket these are my other hobby than programming. All the time we can not focus on programming.

my hobby is photography. sometimes I really enjoy walking alone in-country site.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB