Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Multi-Vendor Marketplace is built with CodeIgniter

Hi Guys,

We are happy to announce that we have Developed and Deployed on Production a Multi-Vendor Marketplace, which was completely built with CodeIgniter Smile

Best Regards
WebGladiator

Good for you, demo?
Q&A for Codeigniter
StartBBS--open-source, light weight forum software.
Best VPS:Digital Ocean

Actually, I just shared the information here to tell our fellow developers that you can achieve such Milestone with this Beautiful CodeIgniter Framework.

I am not sure whether URL or Link is allowed to share here. So, you can email me for any more information.

It's the spotlight forum... as long as it's built on CI you're not going to get dinged for posting a link.

go for it.

(12-26-2016, 01:55 PM)enlivenapp Wrote: It's the spotlight forum...  as long as it's built on CI you're not going to get dinged for posting a link.

go for it.

Thank you so much for the information.

Here we Go: http://codeinterest.com/

The above site is a Multi-vendor  digital item selling Marketplace, and this is built with codeigniter. For each item sell, it generates specific License dynamically. I think, this is a good example of what we can achieve with codeigniter.

Nice to see this kind of website. did you use any template on this site?
There are those who tell lies with meaning behind them and those meaning less lies!

(02-26-2017, 10:54 PM)arisroyo Wrote: Nice to see this kind of website. did you use any template on this site?

Nope. It is completely a custom made solution.

(12-26-2016, 07:24 AM)webgladiator Wrote: Actually, I just shared the information here to tell our fellow developers that you can achieve such Milestone with this Beautiful CodeIgniter Framework.

I am not sure whether URL or Link is allowed to share here. So, you can email me for any more information.

Please Sir, could you please share the software with me? I need a multi vendor script for ecommerce. And I would love to contribute to the project. Thanks

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB