Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Looking for top codeigniter developer in SF Bay Area

Hello,

I own a company in the San Francisco area that has a nicely built content management system. I have had our original developer work on it for the last few years but his communication is unlike anything I've seen before. As of lately it is extremely poor and I need someone who I can throw cash at to develop elegant, secure code. 

I am looking for someone not only with a lot of experience, but someone maybe frequent to these forums with a good reputation. 

We have a large budget. I need GOOD help. I've already had a couple of dreamers try to help, but they simply were just terrible programmers. 

Please email me at [email protected]

Thank you

Hey ,

I have sent email , Please check and let me know .

Warm Regards

I appreciate it. However, I need someone I can meet in person. Thank you!

(01-20-2017, 08:15 AM)Jmedlin Wrote: Hello,

I own a company in the San Francisco area that has a nicely built content management system. I have had our original developer work on it for the last few years but his communication is unlike anything I've seen before. As of lately it is extremely poor and I need someone who I can throw cash at to develop elegant, secure code. 

I am looking for someone not only with a lot of experience, but someone maybe frequent to these forums with a good reputation. 

We have a large budget. I need GOOD help. I've already had a couple of dreamers try to help, but they simply were just terrible programmers. 

Please email me at [email protected]

Thank you

Hello,

I have sent you a mail with all the info. 

Please contact me with details. Can assist you very proficiently.

Best Regards
Aaron Lennon

I sent you an email. please reach out to me if interested. thanks
Zend Certified Engineer PHP 5

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB