Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
How many pets do you own?

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2017, 12:07 AM by Kel_Novi. Edit Reason: mispelled word )

I have 2 dogs and both Shi Tzu breed and a tabby cat. So what pet(s) do you have Smile Big Grin  
Just a random guy from Internet

I prefer to not have any pets, but I once had a couple of dogs and a fish tank. Problem with the dogs is that they attacked each other one day and it cost me $2500 in vet bills. So yes, no more pets.

1 Cat, 5 Sheep, 5 Chickens were on a small farm.
There's only one rule - please don't tell anyone to go and read the manual.  Sometimes the manual just SUCKS!

1 dog, 2 cats, 3 ferrets... That's everyone in the house though, I don't own them all.

Its a dating site question!

0 pets. There is enough poo in my life as it is, without animals turding up the place.

Animals = Food. Eat them all.
Plants = Food or Fuel. Eat them or burn them.
Minerals = Resources. Burn them or use them all.

So, did I win the date? My liberal PC views should win over a fair percentage!

Girlfriend had a gerbil when we moved in together, it died shortly after. I bought three young gerbils to lift her spiris. Sales clerk told me they were all female. Turned out one was male, we named him Pepper. Problem is we found out only after they started f**king like rabbits. We ended up with 14 young. Looking back, it was kinda fun, but never more.

(02-25-2017, 07:12 AM)00253 Wrote: ...Turned out one was male, we named him Pepper...

When you found out one was a guy, what'd you do with him? Git him snipped or just let him carry on doing what he was doing?

I only ask because my folks are having a similar problem now, except it's with ducks. Slightly easier to handle.

I have once cat and a turtle as pet.

(01-22-2017, 09:56 PM)Kel_Novi Wrote: I have 2 dogs and both Shi Tzu breed and a tabby cat. So what pet(s) do you have Smile Big Grin  

I have a beautiful Siamese who loves to sneak out through the cat doors located on the porch and kitchen section.

I own 2 cats. Having pets is such a great feeling. They are like members of my family.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB