Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter 3.1.8 Released

CodeIgniter 3.1.8 was released today, with some changes and some bug fixes.

Changes: Updated the Security, Email, and Database libraries; and the URL helper.

Bug fixes: Database, email, form validation, image manipulation, query builder, and xml-rpc libraries.

This is recommended for all users of version 3. Download v3.1.8 now, and we encourage you to read the changelog, and to check the directions for upgrading from a previous version.
James Parry
Project Lead

Awesome! Thanks to the CI team and community.

(03-22-2018, 09:06 AM)jlp Wrote: CodeIgniter 3.1.8 was released today, with some changes and some bug fixes.

Changes: Updated the Security, Email, and Database libraries; and the URL helper.

Bug fixes: Database, email, form validation, image manipulation, query builder, and xml-rpc libraries.

This is recommended for all users of version 3. Download v3.1.8 now, and we encourage you to read the changelog, and to check the directions for upgrading from a previous version.

The last link don't appropriate. I will look it later. Thanks.

Thank you Jim and TEAM for your continued hard-work.

DMyers

good work. just a quick heads up. the changelog and upgrade notes are not yet available at those links provided

Fixed the docs - thanks for the heads up Smile

(This post was last modified: 03-22-2018, 11:32 AM by enlivenapp. Edit Reason: spelling is hard )

sweet,  I was updating a composer project of mine and saw it update to 3.1.8.  Much appreciated.

I don't see anything mentioned in the changelog about 3.1.8 though...

(This post was last modified: 03-27-2018, 03:35 AM by InsiteFX.)

Thank James and the CodeIgniter Development Team.

James this gets kicked out when a user posts to a different topic.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

Thanks.

Thanks to development team.
o/

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB