Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
You guys selling any of those left over T-Shirts?

[eluser]MrBaseball34[/eluser]
Saw the shirts you guys planned to give out at SXSW. Although I live 20 min. north
of Austin, I was unable to make it, came down with the flu.

Would love to know if you plan on selling the T-Shirts, I love the red Code Igniter
one, for sure.

[eluser]kreitje[/eluser]
I agree.

While I am far from being "active" on the forums and in the community, I browse the forums, wiki, userguide, and heck even the ellislab website quite a bit. Whether its me looking for help or just reading whats going on I do it because I like the community and the information its users present to the public. I may not help much (if any) on the forums but I wouldn't mind helping by getting a CI shirt.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Me 3!

[eluser]CodyPChristian[/eluser]
Me 4! I'd love to own one!

[eluser]CI jforth[/eluser]
If you don't have any extras maybe put up the art work so we can make them ourself @ zazzel or spreadshirt or wherever.

[eluser]Pygon[/eluser]
I'd much rather see the CI community benefit from me getting a t-shirt over zazzel or spreadshirt.

I'd like to see them use any one of these places and make it available for public purchase. I'd probably spend $15 or so one of them.

[eluser]CI jforth[/eluser]
I agree, but I don't think these guys are in the t-shirt business.

[eluser]Derek Allard[/eluser]
Hey guys. We're "on it". Working on it, promise. There aren't any tshirts left from Southby, but we're keenly aware that people want them, and working away on it.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB