Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Which browser do you guys recommend?

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2017, 11:09 PM by brickston.)

Firefox, though I use other major browsers for testing.

I use both Firefox and Chrome for different purposes. They both have specialties for doing different things.

Die hard Chrome fan!

I recommend Google Chrome. It is more developer friendly, especially when you are debugging Javascript.
Blogger and Developer at Online Interview Questions

i recommend to using mozilla firefox or google chrome for any purposes

Thanks

CodeIgniter-Indonesia

use Chrome for dev and native.
sometimes Safari for mac tests.

Firefox and Chrome, those are the only browsers that I used.

Sliding in a little late to throw in a vote for Chrome - I think it's the most user-friendly

I'm going to change my vote. A year ago, when I first posted to this thread, things in Firefox land were better. I still have Firefox (59) on my system for testing, along with Konqueror, Chrome (Warning, Will Robinson!) and Arora, but I now have my default browser set to Pale-Moon. I use Pale-Moon for all my development work and daily browsing.
CI 3.1 Kubuntu 19.04 Apache 5.x  Mysql 5.x PHP 5.x PHP 7.x
Remember: Obfuscation is a bad thing.
Clarity is desirable over Brevity every time.

(03-21-2018, 08:50 AM)twpmarketing Wrote: I'm going to change my vote.  A year ago, when I first posted to this thread, things in Firefox land were better.  I still have Firefox (59) on my system for testing, along with Konqueror, Chrome (Warning, Will Robinson!) and Arora, but I now have my default browser set to Pale-Moon. I use Pale-Moon for all my development work and daily browsing.

I've never heard of Pale-Moon. What are your favorite things about it?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB