Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Build a classified website like letgo, craiglist

How to build a classified website like letgo, Carousell, Wallapop. Mainly focusing to know about the cost, time & what platform which has been used. What are the features has to be present in classified website.
Thank You.

Whichever features you want, you can custom build it to your liking. What do you think is the most important feature among all those merchant apps?
Codeigniter is simply one of the tools you need to learn to be a successful developer. Always add more tools to your coding arsenal!

(05-05-2017, 04:18 AM)johnvincentt Wrote: How to build a classified website like letgo, Carousell, Wallapop. Mainly focusing to know about the cost, time & what platform which has been used. What are the features has to be present in classified website.
Thank You.

Have you build the application yet? I have already build an application and can share the code if you want with you. It is a basic classified website where any registered users can publish ads and user with given role can approve/reject.

I am currently working on classified site I am developing site in PHP computer language. If you want I can share the script with you.

I can help you, previously i develop many classified site for my client, i can share you the code and script.

If someone could share the script I would be very grateful

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2019, 01:37 PM by ciadmin.)

(05-05-2017, 04:18 AM)johnvincentt Wrote: How to build a classified website like letgo, Carousell, Wallapop. Mainly focusing to know about the cost, time & what platform which has been used. What are the features has to be present in classified website.
Thank You.
i want to develop a website for my *REDACTED* beauty salon business.

It depends on what features are important for you. Use the features that you think are relevant.

I want to develop a website for a home tuition agency.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB