Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CI and front-end help on project

Hello,

I am in the process of bidding on a project that will be built using CodeIgniter / bootstrap.  I should know if this lands in the next month and will have a 3-4 month timeline to get the first phases live.

A key part of the project where assistance is needed will be a database managing a lot of user demographic and training information (e.g. courses taken, status, etc.).  I'm seeking free-lancers who are willing to help with parts of the project such as building the views for user data management with client side validation (using bootstrap/jquery validation) and the controllers to validate on the server-side and update the database. 

My preference is for users who are based in the USA, but would be willing to work with anyone who writes clean, well documented code and will be a responsive development partner.  Please PM me with some information regarding your skill set, general availability in the next 3-6 months and rates. I'd like to develop a short list of people to call upon once details of project are finalized.

Thank you.

Hello Zeddy,
I have sent you a PM please check.

Regards,
Ron Anderson

Hi Zeddy,

I have send you a PM.

Regards,
Norman

Hello,
Sene you PM. I have relevant experience in CI and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
email: [email protected]
Elderberry Tech | CodeIgniter Pro  |  Projects

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB