Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Project Update - 2017.07.10

I'd like to see an end of the year update on this project, where are we at at the start of 2018? I know it's not ready, and I'm not asking for an ETL. I understand that it'll be ready when it's ready, but I think it'd be nice to see a breakdown of the progress and advancements made on the project over the last six months. Where do we still need help, what has gone well, what has gone not so well, etc. I understand that there are less developer contributions toward this than you would like, but please don't give it up. I'd contribute more if I had the time and skill to share. This is a great thing for the CodeIgniter community, and I can't wait to see how it pans out!

(01-06-2018, 02:43 PM)mladoux Wrote: I'd like to see an end of the year update on this project, where are we at at the start of 2018? I know it's not ready, and I'm not asking for an ETL. I understand that it'll be ready when it's ready, but I think it'd be nice to see a breakdown of the progress and advancements made on the project over the last six months. Where do we still need help, what has gone well, what has gone not so well, etc. I understand that there are less developer contributions toward this than you would like, but please don't give it up. I'd contribute more if I had the time and skill to share. This is a great thing for the CodeIgniter community, and I can't wait to see how it pans out!

Good idea :Smile I will assemble an update over the next few days.
James Parry
Project Lead

Take your time. I know you're busy. I'm pretty busy myself, so I probably won't see it right away anyway. I look forward to seeing the project status summary when it's ready.

Thank you very much for new updates.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB