Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
How long have you been using PHP?

[eluser]shibuya[/eluser]
I've started using PHP about 8 months ago, on and off. I've tried it in the past way before framework ever evolved but I think it was way too much work to do some simple things.

But now I've become a PHP junkie and love to code everything by hand and enjoy working with PHP and its possiblities.

[eluser]Majd Taby[/eluser]
i started around 2003...but I wasn't serious about it till 2004-2005

[eluser]Lone[/eluser]
Probably full on developing for only a year now to be honest... But for the previous 4 just was able to do some basic things/fixes where needed.

Funny thing is I never wanted to learn it and hence hired a developer for doing it but whilst working with him I just got into it by accident Tongue

[eluser]webthink[/eluser]
2001. Started in College with C, C++, and Java and then near the end of my diploma realized software wasn't where I wanted to be. I wanted to develop for the web... Spent about a month messing around with Perl until a friend told me about PHP. He talked about it like it was some kind of drug... "You have to try this PHP stuff!!!" I did and have been snorting lines of PHP for about six years now Wink

[eluser]dmiden[/eluser]
Around 2004. Before that I could only use mrc (mirc scripts) - lol.

[eluser]dark_lord[/eluser]
2006! hehehe ... but not that serious.. till last year, around november. hehehe

[eluser]ejangi[/eluser]
2001. Was programming desktop apps a little before that.

[eluser]George Ornbo[/eluser]
3 years for me. All self taught like most people I think.

[eluser]outrage[/eluser]
8 years here but only just started with a framework and OOP.
I've still got a lot to learn lol.

[eluser]mironcho[/eluser]
I've been using it since 2002, more intensive since 2004. Big perl fan till that time (still love it, but no time for any perl project).

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB