How long have you been using PHP?

[eluser]shibuya[/eluser]
I've started using PHP about 8 months ago, on and off. I've tried it in the past way before framework ever evolved but I think it was way too much work to do some simple things.

But now I've become a PHP junkie and love to code everything by hand and enjoy working with PHP and its possiblities.

[eluser]Majd Taby[/eluser]
i started around 2003...but I wasn't serious about it till 2004-2005

[eluser]Lone[/eluser]
Probably full on developing for only a year now to be honest... But for the previous 4 just was able to do some basic things/fixes where needed.

Funny thing is I never wanted to learn it and hence hired a developer for doing it but whilst working with him I just got into it by accident Tongue

[eluser]webthink[/eluser]
2001. Started in College with C, C++, and Java and then near the end of my diploma realized software wasn't where I wanted to be. I wanted to develop for the web... Spent about a month messing around with Perl until a friend told me about PHP. He talked about it like it was some kind of drug... "You have to try this PHP stuff!!!" I did and have been snorting lines of PHP for about six years now Wink

[eluser]dmiden[/eluser]
Around 2004. Before that I could only use mrc (mirc scripts) - lol.

[eluser]dark_lord[/eluser]
2006! hehehe ... but not that serious.. till last year, around november. hehehe

[eluser]ejangi[/eluser]
2001. Was programming desktop apps a little before that.

[eluser]George Ornbo[/eluser]
3 years for me. All self taught like most people I think.

[eluser]outrage[/eluser]
8 years here but only just started with a framework and OOP.
I've still got a lot to learn lol.

[eluser]mironcho[/eluser]
I've been using it since 2002, more intensive since 2004. Big perl fan till that time (still love it, but no time for any perl project).

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Theme © 2014 iAndrew