Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Custom view / form layout for GroceyCRUD

How can I change the positioning/layout of the GroceyCRUD Add/Update/Delete forms fields?

I'm not asking about Themes... I want to change the Order and/or position of the fields so that my Add/Update Form looks as I want it to look rather than how GC normally presents it with all the Titles on the Left and Fields on the right with one Field per line. 

How can this or something close to customizing the automatically generated forms be done?

Any feedback appreciated. 
Jean.

(07-23-2017, 01:50 AM)jeanjunker Wrote: How can I change the positioning/layout of the GroceyCRUD Add/Update/Delete forms fields?

I'm not asking about Themes... I want to change the Order and/or position of the fields so that my Add/Update Form looks as I want it to look rather than how GC normally presents it with all the Titles on the Left and Fields on the right with one Field per line. 

How can this or something close to customizing the automatically generated forms be done?

Any feedback appreciated. 
Jean.

Hi, i've been using GroceryCrud form my item (NexoPOS), and to customize the form, check the public folder of GroceryCrud then go to themes/[theme name]/views/add.php or edit.php like so :

https://s.nimbus.everhelper.me/share/111...eqs5uszsug
NexoPOS 2.6.2 available on CodeCanyon.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB