Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
SafiCloud - A file sharing platform & a Blog Built on CI
Lightbulb 
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2017, 03:49 AM by fadsel. Edit Reason: fixed typo )

Hey Everyone,

Thought We'd share our project here, it is a simple File Sharing Platform, SafiCloud built in CodeIgniter, 
It started as a hobby project for a university project ,so we could use it to learn CodeIgniter but over the past couple years it has grown into what it is now.
Your feedback is much appreciated [Image: smile.gif]

Cheers
Go Play Sticky Bubble on Google Play

That's neat. What advantage does it have over the other file sharing platforms? Out of curiosity, how does one monitize such a thing or is it at your expense? I read the privacy policy and it sounds like you simply have analytics.

What is the storage mechanism? I assume their is an expiration date for the uploads?

Very nice. Great form validation too.

I really wish you good luck with this - lovely job, so user friendly.

Best wishes,

Paul.

How long are files kept for?

Nice work. I would be interested to have an insight into your integration with your storage media.
No SEO spam, per forum policy

(05-16-2017, 05:34 AM)xenomorph1030 Wrote: That's neat. What advantage does it have over the other file sharing platforms? Out of curiosity, how does one monitize such a thing or is it at your expense? I read the privacy policy and it sounds like you simply have analytics.

What is the storage mechanism? I assume their is an expiration date for the uploads?

Its been a while since we logged in here , Thank you for your feedback.

- We 've listed couple of advantages on the web app itself available here, but the most innovative part of the app is its ability to resume Idea  after connection lost , browser crash , Unexpected shutdown e.t.c Mostly in Africa , the internet & electricity is not that stable , we needed that   Wink

- About the revenue part , mostly its from Ads and Affiliate Programs

Currently are building a larger audience and experimenting new things like Safi Ads , Perhaps in the future we can start selling the wallpaper spaces ... who knows Tongue

(07-01-2017, 01:51 PM)desbest Wrote: How long are files kept for?

Sorry for taking soo long replying this , We 've not been here for a while , 

The expire date changes with every upcoming update , 
We Started with 1 Month , but right now we increased alot of features and the traffic is huge , so we reduce it to 1 week  Undecided

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB