Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
input library insansative problem
Shocked 

Hello,

After new install, codeigniter doesn't work. $this->input tag doesn't work. If i change this tag to $this->Input; it is working. How can i solve this problem. Confused

I am using nginx and php 5.3.3.

Thanks...

PHP version 5.6 or newer is recommended.

It should work on 5.3.7 as well, but we strongly advise you NOT to run such old versions of PHP,
because of potential security and performance issues, as well as missing features.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

We are using Codeigniter 3.1.5 with nginx/php7.0-fpm. We are having the same problem. It's not a problem related to php 5.6. Any suggestions?

This cannot possibly happen without modifications to the framework.

We have ubuntu 16.04 setup in Turkish and nginx running over on it. It seems that in /systems/Core/Common.php $_is_loaded[strtolower($class)] = $class;

strtolower is not working with "Input". The "I" character can not be converted to lowercase. Is this because of Ubuntu 16 setup in Turkish or something related to nginx?

It works with apache 2.4.

Thx.

nginx has nothing to do with this. It doesn't even know you're running PHP.

PHP-FPM may be affected by the system locale somehow, but even that I highly doubt ... More likely your code changes the locale and that propagates to subsequent requests as FPM shares the processes.

We did not make any code changes to default codeigniter. We just created a view and controller and tried to receive a data from a posted request with "$this->input->post('form_element')".

OK, my first reply was too absolute, it's not impossible.
But my previous one explained why and how ... and you're not replying to that.

We changed the operation system's locale to en_US.UTF-8 from tr_TR.UTF-8 and it works now. Thank you.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB