Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Rabbit Forms Beta 1.0.5

[eluser]Ryann[/eluser]
Too bad its only a video tutorial.. (i cant view it in the office T_T)
any pdf or any text format tutorial?

Tnx for the link though..

[eluser]ksual[/eluser]
the screencast link is broken, so the pdf tutorial is a good idea.

[eluser]ck33020[/eluser]
Clearly this is an old thread, and I am reviving it, perhaps far too long after it ended...

But that said, i am interested in using Rabbit Forms in my application, or something like it, and I am able to install and run it using yaml files and the base code included with the download.

Now I want to get into using php arrays instead of yml and everything stopped working.

before I paste in my yml I want to make sure if anyone is still even reading this thread and if anyone has any suggestions for similar plugins to rabbit forms if indeed rabbitforms is a dead project now.

thoughts? help?

thanks

[eluser]macigniter[/eluser]
[quote author="ck33020" date="1292988957"]
anyone has any suggestions for similar plugins to rabbit forms if indeed rabbitforms is a dead project now.
[/quote]

Have you tried the form generation library? Although I haven't had time to update it in a while it's a pretty stable release for general purpose form generation. Check it out at the link in my signature below...

[eluser]ck33020[/eluser]
Hey thanks for the reply. I will check out your library, because I spent all day and got no where with arrays in rabbit-forms Sad I don't have time to lose, our deadline is too short. I am going to check out your suggestion today. Thanks!

[eluser]chenda0331[/eluser]
Thank you for giving me this! That's what I need!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB