Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Rabbit Forms Beta 1.0.5

[eluser]PedroGrilo[/eluser]
Thanks for the update.

Can't wait for the *relational* ..

side note: I'm onboard now (php5 is running on my server!)

[eluser]Wilker[/eluser]
Hi, relational fields is added, the name of field is "Foreign Field" and supports one to many and many to many relations.

This time the foreign fields does not support inline field register, because it's a too much complex feature and will require some structure changes into many parts of library, because of this, this featured will be added only in later versions.

The documentation of foreign field is under development and will be released later today. Sorry for the late.

[eluser]Wilker[/eluser]
another information, I registered the domain www.rabbitforms.com and now is redirecting to google code project page, but a website for library will be developed in future Smile

[eluser]PedroGrilo[/eluser]
Thanks for the update. Nice work! Wink

[eluser]Jauhari[/eluser]
It's sound great, can anybody give me. Online Sample?

Because I try to download and install and when I check in my applications/config there are only one file rabbit-forms.php.

Where are the others files? because after I test it I got this message
Code:
The configuration file config.php does not exist.

Please tell me and thanks

[eluser]Wilker[/eluser]
Jauhari, you need to put the downloaded into a existing code igniter application, the download file in the site contain only rabbit form related files Wink

[eluser]louis w[/eluser]
Great job. Checking it out now. I too would love to see online examples of this.

[eluser]Wilker[/eluser]
The relational field doc is ready see at http://code.google.com/p/rabbit-forms/wiki/FieldForeign

So many people is requesting more examples, and yeah, the libs is needing this.

The domain is registered and i'm creating a online page for project witch contains samples, but this will not be released to early (because i'm spending more efforts on lib code).

But before the web site I will release a sample full featured application, this sample application is not started (it will be started when a little bit of more features is released), and i'm accepting suggestions about the application to be created, please post your suggestions for a full featured sample application (the ideia of the sample application is to use many library features like templating, specific field extensions and all that rabbit forms provides).

I'm waiting your suggestions Wink

[eluser]Majd Taby[/eluser]
Heh it's cool how the structure of your library resembles CodeExtinguisher Smile
Have you tried CodeExtinguisher? If so, do you mind describing how your application is different?

I'm all for competition :-D

[eluser]Référencement Google[/eluser]
This will be really interresting yes to know how they are both different and also to help us decide witch one we should use !

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB