Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Rabbit Forms Beta 1.0.5

[eluser]Wilker[/eluser]
Hi jTaby, yes, i madded this lib based on CodeExtinguisher Smile

The main difference is the scope of use, i liked the CE but it madded (in my vision, sorry if i'm wrong) to be an site administrador outsided of web site, and it's the main difference... and to supply this feature i'm effort on library templating, allowing the use of forms inside of main web-site.

Another effort is into extensibility, providing full library extension in all parts (like fields, forms and views)

It is not necessary a competition, is different ways, and let's do our better Wink

[eluser]Majd Taby[/eluser]
yes, it seems that your version provides more "frontend" tools..something I had planned in the pipeline, but not for a while Smile

[eluser]Référencement Google[/eluser]
That make me think: why don't you join your efforts and make a "super Codex" ?
(specially when you jTaby was asking to other developpers to join you to continue developping Codex)

[eluser]Wilker[/eluser]
the libs has many diferences, and I like my way to do the things... it's nothing personal, but I ever coded alone, and continue this way for the moment, and I spend so many time building my library and defining the structure of this... because of this I don't want to work on codex... codex is a greaty library, I can't negate this, but I will continue to work into Rabbit Forms Wink

ps: please guys, post suggestions about the sample application, i'm near to start the sample code and anyone give any suggestion...

[eluser]Majd Taby[/eluser]
yes, but have you looked at CodeExtinguishers? the structure of the two apps is very similar, there's no sense in reinventing the wheel.

[eluser]Wilker[/eluser]
I will not stop the Rabbit Forms development... I said, i'm liking my code I will continue to write... it's not personal... but how i said... only let me continue my work Wink

[eluser]Wilker[/eluser]
Rabbit Forms is updated Smile

updates:

* New: orderby at retrieve configuration
* New: pagination at retrieve configuration
* New: filters at retrieve configuration
* New: checkboxgroup field now returns comma separated string with the title values of selected items in displayValue
* New: form level validation without extending
* New: form events
* New: rabbit form configuration extends
* Change: list field types now return title in displayValue instead of a raw value
* Fixed: rabbit_array_merge behavior
* Fixed: checkbox field initialization value
* Fixed: foreign field when no data sent

some of wiki pages is changed to, check with update! tag into http://code.google.com/p/rabbit-forms/wi...OfContents

The next will be the sample application, the your suggestions about the application is importante, any ideas please post here Wink

[eluser]Référencement Google[/eluser]
What about a User profile management application ?

[eluser]Vlad0[/eluser]
i would like to see integration rabbit-forms width some wysiwyg editor (tinymce, wysiwyg pro...) and custom templates on any application Smile
user profile management sounds good Smile

[eluser]sikkle[/eluser]
Wilker ;

Do you mind to make a little show with your stuff, a short screencast, with or withouth sound, i don't care, will give us possibility to see how that work, and see if that could be used.

see ya around.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB