Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
strange routing problem

[eluser]rafael apocalypse[/eluser]
Hello igniters...

I'm developing a website using code igniter... I'm using the .htaccess file to beautify my urls.

In routes.php I defined my default controller as 'home' and created a controller with the same name. In config.php I defined the index_page as blank ( index_page = '' ), so in my urls I'll not have an index.php/home etc...

Everything works fine in my localhost, and in one of my servers, but when I upload the site to client's server, at pair.com The routing seems to not work.

When I type the url, www.bandawas.com.br/site it not redirects to www.bandawas.com.br/site/home and returns me a 404 error, but if I type the full url, with the /home at the end, it works.

Also, if I try to enter at the admin, in controllers, under a folder admin, with also a home.php controller, the controller is loaded correctly, but it can not process the login. I'm using rapyd 0.9.8, and the version that comes with it.

Anyone knows why the routing is not working?? Or maybe anyone had the same problem and already found a solution for it?

Thanks,

RA

[eluser]GSV Sleeper Service[/eluser]
sounds like your .htaccess isn't working.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB