Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Code Igniter is the best app to learn about websites

I just learn about how to use CodeIgniter, and it brings lots of fun while designing and programming lots of stuff there~

Look at the CodeIgniter system files, there are a lot of hidden gems in there also.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

(11-03-2017, 08:23 AM)mushigen Wrote: I just learn about how to use CodeIgniter, and it brings lots of fun while designing and programming lots of stuff there~

Good to hear that. what made you come to CodeIgniter Framework. Please share your reason.

(11-03-2017, 08:23 AM)mushigen Wrote: I just learn about how to use CodeIgniter, and it brings lots of fun while designing and programming lots of stuff there~

I have made some project by use laravel 5. Now I am learning CodeIgniter.
I think, CodeIgniter is clearly, easy for newbie like me.

CodeIgniter is best framework for build website.

CodeIgniter runs on PHP. It is light weight and fast compared to other frameworks. It uses MVC Framework. Rich set of libraries for common tasks, simple interface and logical structure to access libraries makes it very easy to use. It minimizes the amount of code needed for a given task and lets you focus on your project.

It is really easy to learn and using this this framework is something that really convinced the php community to go with the mvc flow, something that zend and cake really failed to do.

Of course, one of the best frameworks to develop superb websites. I have been learning about Code Igniter since it is now becoming very famous in developers and I being a web hosting provider, have to get some knowledge about it.

Yes,
Code Igniter is the best app to learn about websites it easy to understand and user friendly.

Yes I agree that CodeIgniter is the best app to learn about websites
CodeIgniter makes coding in PHP very simple, quick and easy to use and It is very easy to learn, adopt and deploy

CodeIgniter is the best framework for build website. I think CodeIgniter is clearly easy to code.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB