Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
How to watch iTunes movies on Windows player

(This post was last modified: 03-01-2020, 08:28 AM by includebeer. Edit Reason: removed spam link )

Itunes is exclusively for Apple products, you can't connect or stream anything with non-Apple devices.
[url=https://mobdroplus.com/pt/][/url]

(This post was last modified: 07-05-2020, 06:41 AM by Margaretoverall.)

I am a big fan of iTunes. It is a convenient application to enjoy your favorite music and videos. If you want to watch your iTunes movies on Windows player, the first step you have to do is to convert your movies to another format. The file format on iTunes is M4V, but unfortunately, it is DRM protected that you cannot directly transfer the videos on it. So I recommend you choose a video converter that can remove DRM protection. I have tried a professional converter, DumpMedia video converter. It has a MAC version now! You can try its free trials. This is a detailed guide for you, please check this link. DumpMedia Video Converter

If you don't have a MAC Book, you can download the videos on iTunes first by DumpMedia Video Downloader or DumpMedia Online Downloader. They all have free trials. Then, you can enjoy watching your videos by using the Windows player on your computer. Go to the Official Website to choose a suitable converter for yourself. I hope this comment helps you a lot.  Smile

Great

Did you try the pot player I mentioned at the start of this topic?
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

I allow myself to suggest to you the use of the package of formats, codecs, K-Lite, if possible in the mega version. It covers virtually all audio/video formats and comes with a player, the media player classic. Just as a curiosity after installed it is about 8mb in size.

It is an Open Source project, based on the first Windows Media Player.

In the images below, the player's opening screen and the options page highlighting the available formats.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey, this is a useful post but I use Mp3 converter for converting to mp3 youtube videos and save offline youtube mp3 videos.

Block this user please

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB