Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
What can I do for CI4?

My name is Toni, I'm from Spain, I've been programming in PHP for a few years and I'd like to contribute with CI4, so far I've done 2 pull requests of little things on github.

I had thought to do as there is credit card validator the same for bank accounts (IBAN), I don't know if it go in the line of CI4, before doing so I opened this topic. 

If you can guide me in what ways I can collaborate, I would be grateful.

PD: I speak spanish, Would it be nice to make a translation of the Language/en/* directory into Spanish?

The best.

Hi Toni -

Thanks for wanting to help!

I'd hold off until beta before doing any translations, just to make it simpler to keep them up to date as we make changes.

There are a number of issues at GitHub with "help wanted" label that you can feel free to tackle, just let us know on those issues that you're interested so we don't double up work, and can make sure we're all on the same page before you start.

Additionally, there appear to be a few PR's that the original developers seem to have abandoned that are very close to being ready that could be tackled. Same things applies here - let us know which you want to help out on.

Also - there are likely a few things scattered through the codebase that are listed as "@todo" that you could help out with.

Basically - just jump right in! Smile

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB