Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CI Base - CodeIgniter Repository

[eluser]Kemik[/eluser]
Ok, let me go through these one by one.

1. m4rw3r - I cannot reproduce your error. I've tried logged out, logged in (admin), logged in (member).
2. adamp1 - Where did it show the error? Was it a form validation error or an upload field error?
3. Can you send me the zip please? I've had other people say the same but then I attempt to upload their ZIP it works fine.
4. Was that the only version attached to the code? I'll try to reproduce it. Shouldn't be too hard.

[eluser]m4rw3r[/eluser]
The error I had lasted for only about a day, which is very strange (unless you made some modifications to the code)
So now everything works fine!
(BTW. It's a very nice feature that I can see how many that have downloaded my code, I wish the forum had that feature)

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
It happened when I was deleting a file. So I just clicked delete file and then it happened. Check the url out so you know which controller it occurred in.

To do with the zip files, it now seems to be working, don't know if you have changed anything.

No I had 2 code versions for the project, was deleting the old one.

[eluser]Kemik[/eluser]
[quote author="adamp1" date="1208292686"]It happened when I was deleting a file. So I just clicked delete file and then it happened. Check the url out so you know which controller it occurred in.

To do with the zip files, it now seems to be working, don't know if you have changed anything.

No I had 2 code versions for the project, was deleting the old one.[/quote]

I've found the bug. It would delete the entry from the database but not the file because it used the id of the first file attached to that code. It was a pretty big bug.

If you reply with the code_id I'll delete all files attached to it and you'll need to re-upload them.

Sorry about that.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB