Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Blank Page

[eluser]Kemik[/eluser]
Hello,

I've got a strange problem after moving servers. I done a full cPanel backup and restored it on the new server. All my other sites work fine but this one addon domain - cibase.info

I can access it from the original directory (http://www.seanharrison.co.uk/repo). You can see all the images, css, etc so it cannot be a server problem as it pulls them from cibase.info/assets/images

I've made a test index.html file and put it in public_html/repo and then gone to cibase.info to confirm the DNS is correct. The index html page displays fine.

Update:
I've tried uploading a fresh CI install over the current files and it loaded the welcome controller fine. So, one by one I copied over my old config files. It looks like the config.php is the one making the blank page. Now I'm going through, variable by variable which one is the problem.

Update 2:
It's the log_threshold variable. Even though the permissions on the folder said 755 the move must have screwed them up. I re-chmodded them 755 and it loads fine now. CI Base is back up Smile

[eluser]MadZad[/eluser]
Kemik - glad you found the problem. I'm very familiar with the stress and frustration you must have felt...

All the more reason for me to find time for writing a quick diagnostic tool. If you can think of other things from your experiences that belong in it, please add them to that thread.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB