Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Incorrect parameter count in the call to native function 'radians'

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2018, 12:41 PM by php_rocs.)

@Narf,

I hear you and again I agree but every situation is not the same. No matter how simple the update is suppose to be.

And there are always excuses even if it is a horrible one.

I feel like we're sharing coding war stories...awesome.

(01-30-2018, 12:28 PM)php_rocs Wrote: @Narf,

I hear you and again I agree but every situation is not the same. No matter how simple it is.

And there are always excuses even if it a horrible one.

I feel like we're sharing war stories...awesome.

There's nothing awesome about this unless you're trolling me, because if that's the case - it works. You can't both agree and then have a meaningless "but" to add in order to disagree. Pick a side.

If you're going to advise people to do their updates, do it right and go all in.
If not, then don't pretend like you care about it at all.

Don't be the guy that preaches best practices, but doesn't follow them. Nobody respects that.

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2018, 01:05 PM by php_rocs.)

@Narf,

Honestly, I'm not trolling you I'm just stating that sometimes the wrong answer is the right answer for their situation. In your responses, I 100% honestly agree but sometimes there are exceptions...sometimes. I believe in best practices and do my best to always recommend and implement them. I'm not pretending, I'm definitely being helpful even if you feel differently. In conclusion, I have respect for everyone that donates thier time and effort to this project.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB