Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Recommend a ui tool for desktop

(This post was last modified: 03-27-2018, 06:05 AM by richb201.)

I have written a ci application that uses a Chrome extension. I am not too happy with the way my help screen looks and think I need to up the quality of the non active part of my site. Is there some ui tool that is aligned with the ci way of doing things?
proof that an old dog can learn new tricks

I don't know my way around those types of things too much, but I found an article on Medium that might help you: https://medium.com/from-the-couch/buildi...6474afa736

Let me know if that's helpful at all!

Thanks. I was hopeful that I could find an add on for CI that would allow be to create a pro looking site. I 'm really not ready to invest a huge amount of time into a new language. How about something like Dreamweaver? How well does that work with CI?

Oof, I'm sorry to say I have no idea. I'm in the early stages about learning about these things. Hopefully someone else on this forum can help you -- I'd be interested to know the answer myself

I did find Microsoft Expression Web 4 which is free and looks pretty good. I am just too bogged down in getting my app working to spend time with it.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB