Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Is Code igniter suitable for e-learning web development portal?

We are using phone and MySQL which is really easy to develop a website with Responsive We FesDes Features and read to integrate with other Programming platforms. We planning to develop a website (www.crsinfosolutions.com) with codeigniter because it's Model-View-Controller Based System and much faster to develop modules. Is it sophisticated to develop an E-learning web portal using code igniter?

Sophistication of the features and their number is the major factor and I don't see much significance whether CodeIgniter would be chosen or not. Why do you want to develop a e-learning technology from scratch instead of adopting an existing solution?

(This post was last modified: 03-28-2018, 08:04 AM by skunkbad.)

I always love it when customers use the word "portal", as if it means something to me. What's the difference between a portal and any other web page, section of a website, complete website, etc? It's a magical word that I don't understand.

Don't you already have an e-learning portal? Is this fishing for SEO link juice?

(03-28-2018, 08:12 AM)ciadmin Wrote: Don't you already have an e-learning portal? Is this fishing for SEO link juice?

Fishing, same URL in the "user" signature. Just delete the thread.

(This post was last modified: 12-28-2019, 12:02 AM by ciadmin.)

(03-27-2018, 01:11 PM)priyasharma Wrote: We are using phone and MySQL which is really easy to develop a website with Responsive We FesDes Features and read to integrate with other Programming platforms. We planning to develop a website (**REDACTED**) with codeigniter because it's Model-View-Controller Based System and much faster to develop modules. Is it sophisticated to develop an E-learning web portal using code igniter?
Your website dosent work. Sad

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB