Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Abnormal behavior - PHP 7.2 & CI 3.1.8

(This post was last modified: 03-28-2018, 01:08 AM by tibon.)

Hello,

We are experiencing quite an odd behavior when we are trying to upgrade the PHP in our Ubuntu\CentOS servers

Let me start by yesterday's events:
Everything is working perfectly fine with: CI 3.0.6 & PHP 7.0.13

We have tried to install PHP 7.2 and all of the sudden the PHP active child multiplied itself by 20. Once we switched back to 7.0.13, it worked perfectly fine. (the exact same code, 0 changes)

Today, we have decided to upgrade CI to 3.1.8 and give it a shot. Unfortunately, the issue is still there.
Here's an image that describes it perfectly:
[Image: b2b1944a75b744ddc890eedc0d830be1.png]
Edit: the active childs value is now 35+.

*I do want to mention one thing which might be important. We have tried to use PHP 7.0.13 & CI 3.0.6 on CentOS with the same code but we've experienced the same abnormal behavior with the php active childs.

Did anyone experience it? Was there any major change in the PHP lately?
If someone has some idea, please share it with me, I'm puzzled Huh

Thanks a lot.

(03-28-2018, 12:58 AM)tibon Wrote: Hello,

We are experiencing quite an odd behavior when we are trying to upgrade the PHP in our Ubuntu\CentOS servers

Let me start by yesterday's events:
Everything is working perfectly fine with: CI 3.0.6 & PHP 7.0.13

We have tried to install PHP 7.2 and all of the sudden the PHP active child multiplied itself by 20. Once we switched back to 7.0.13, it worked perfectly fine. (the exact same code, 0 changes)

Today, we have decided to upgrade CI to 3.1.8 and give it a shot. Unfortunately, the issue is still there.
Here's an image that describes it perfectly:
[Image: b2b1944a75b744ddc890eedc0d830be1.png]
Edit: the active childs value is now 35+.

*I do want to mention one thing which might be important. We have tried to use PHP 7.0.13 & CI 3.0.6 on CentOS with the same code but we've experienced the same abnormal behavior with the php active childs.

Did anyone experience it? Was there any major change in the PHP lately?
If someone has some idea, please share it with me, I'm puzzled Huh

Thanks a lot.

check the php ini

Hi,

I have the same issue. Did someone found the root cause of the issue?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB