Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
logon library?

(This post was last modified: 05-16-2018, 04:42 AM by richb201.)

Can anyone recommend a library that deals with login/lost password/change password/etc that will work in my CI based app? purchase is ok.
proof that an old dog can learn new tricks
Wink 

Hey!!, how are you?

I recommend this authentication library, it is very complete and scrutinizing the library allows you to better know CodeIgniter.

CodeIgniter Ion Auth

You can use ion auth library for user registration,login system

Also Community Auth
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

(05-16-2018, 06:51 AM)rmcdahal Wrote: You can use ion auth library for user registration,login system

It looks pretty good. I am just confused about the database. Is there a listing of the structure anywhere?

(05-16-2018, 03:34 PM)richb201 Wrote: It looks pretty good. I am just confused about the database. Is there a listing of the structure anywhere?

https://github.com/benedmunds/CodeIgnite...n_auth.sql

But what do I do with that? If I run it, I guess is will create a new table (which is OK). How can I run that in phpMyAdmin?

(This post was last modified: 05-17-2018, 07:20 AM by richb201.)

Actually I tried copying those commands into the SQL tab into phpMyAdmin and running it.

I got:

# MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows).

so I don't think it worked. How do I run this?

(This post was last modified: 05-17-2018, 03:47 PM by richb201.)

Well I got the sql script  to run. I know this because a new table has been created in my database. Now I am trying to get the sample code (in ion_test) running. I changed the following in httpd.conf

DocumentRoot "C:/xampp/htdocs/ion_test"
<Directory "C:/xampp/htdocs/ion_test">

in config.php I changed  this

$config['base_url'] = 'localhost/ion_test';

Still when I type localhost at the browser I though it would run Auth.php, but instead it is running CI's Welcome.php. where do I tell it to run Auth.php (which I put into controllers) instead?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB