Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Looking for a good software dev company

(This post was last modified: 06-18-2018, 07:00 AM by ciadmin.)

Hello there,

I've started a project with my friend, its for our movie club, currently we are looking for a decent software development company to create an android app for us. My friend recommended me those guys (**redacted**), however we are computer genies, so we are open for any suggestions.

We already designed the app (most of its parts), and its kind of a "movie-recommend-app", but based on our stuff. For instance, if you are searching for a film that has similair frames/cinematography to movie "x", app should suggest movie "y", or movie "z" based on our lets call it "system". We were working on something like that for a long time and we decided that could work as an app, therefore we are looking for someone that could make it real.

As I said, it's nothing fancy, so we are not looking for major dev companies.
Maybe if we tell people the brain is an app, they'll start using it  Huh Huh 

List of Best Custom Software Developers:

Altar.io.
10Pearls.
ELEKS.
Talentica Software.
MobiDev.
BairesDev.
The Software House.
Fingent.

(This post was last modified: 02-08-2022, 06:16 AM by Mitchell Marsh. Edit Reason: spelling mistake )

Intersog or Intellectsoft

Team of highly skilled software developers at Binmile is passionate about crafting innovative and robust software solutions tailored to meet your specific requirements. Binmile, as a leading software development company, serves as the perfect partner for all your software development needs, offering cutting-edge solutions to businesses like yours.

Hello there,
Hope you are doing well!

I am Trish C. from CIS! and Would be glad to assist you as per your requirement.

Please connect with me to discuss it further.

Whats App- +16195734067

Many Thanks!
Trish C.

The original question was asked a little over 5 years ago. I am pretty sure this app has either been developed or there is no further need for it.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB