Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
right click button in keyboard should be disabled to protect my sheet

I already have an script to right click button to protect my page. but 
in keyboard there is a one button called right click (near CTRL). that button shows everything . how to fix it error.

You can put some barriers in place, but there are a lot of ways getting around that.

In my opinion you are better of not trying to hide HTML/JS source code, but put effort into implementing actual security measures that protect the business logic/DB.

(07-11-2018, 04:30 AM)Pertti Wrote: You can put some barriers in place, but there are a lot of ways getting around that.

In my opinion you are better of not trying to hide HTML/JS source code, but put effort into implementing actual security measures that protect the business logic/DB.

I am not aware of that attack the website. how to check the attackers details via codeigniter or this can be only server side.

(07-11-2018, 04:48 AM)kvanaraj Wrote: I am not aware of that attack the website. how to check the attackers details via codeigniter or this can be only server side.

You said in OP "protect my page" - with context of disabling right click, I thought you meant it as way to make it harder to see HTML source.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB