Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Example of Class Diagram request

[eluser]vcool[/eluser]
Hi all ..
Im developing an app using codeigniter framework, and i MUST make an UML class diagram for its documentation. Im lil bit confuse about it ...
is there anyone know where to find the example of UML class diagram for codeigniter app ? or anyone wants to help me to give the example ?

thanks...

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
What a UML diagram for the base CI files or for you app. The only diagram I know available for CI is the flow chart but that's not a UML class diagram. Best thing to do is ask Derek if they made one.

That or make your own.

[eluser]vcool[/eluser]
thx for the reply, i need any/both, base CI class diagram and/or app using CI framework. I have no idea about it (CI class diagram) ...

thanks

[eluser]ribe[/eluser]
Hi!
I too, must use UML for my project: simple e-store. In this moment I'm in proces of learning UML. Here is one good totorial with project example:
UML totorial
I use the book: The UML User Guide , from: Grady Booch, James Rumbaugh and Ivar Jacobson.
There are 2 tips how to integrate UML and MVC:
1.Divide bigger classes, making 3 smaler one, each with one of 3 duties: Model,View and Control.
2.Make three UML packages (Model,View and Controller) and put smaler classes in those packages by it's duty.

I don't have examples like y mentioned , I can't find too, so if someone share I'm interested too in anything that explains UML MVC mix.
(I use Bouml software)

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB