Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Interbase Support

Hello CI,

I have one problem with CI4 and Interbase support.

When I create new project with CI3 and add connection to remote Firebird database on remote server, everything work fine, but when I set us same project with same options on same server but with CI4 database connection doesn't work.

One more tip, same project on MySQL database is working perfect :-)

Is there any tip about Firebird/Interbase support.

A few details would be helpful ... which driver are you using, what is your configuration, what do you mean by "doesn't work"?

Hello ciadmin,

I'm using the PHP-InterBase extension for Firebird 2.5 on cPanel (Linux server), my database is on Windows Server Firebird Classic Server 2.5.

For both configurations with CI3 & CI4, I'm using the remote connection to the Firebird database, where a local driver is php-interbase.

With CI3 everything works fine, connection, open & execute queries and so, but with CI4 when I call model which trigger db connection I get a classic CI4 error.

I can post more information here if you give me a tip of how to get it (as debug info) from CI4.

When I said for MySQL if I use MySQL driver with same installations of CI3 & CI4 everything works fine, db connection, queries & crud.

Thanks for the assistance in the advance...

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB